Approved in Seconds - Get Money Today*
Get matched with the perfect loan today!
Guaranteed Loan Approval With No Credit Check
No credit? No problem! Get the money you need today!
For many, credit scores can lead to the denial of loans. While traditional banks still focus on a borrower’s credit scores, there are loan options available that do not include credit checks. These guaranteed approval loans are beneficial, but they also have some drawbacks that consumers should consider. If your credit is lacking and you need a loan, guaranteed loan approval is certainly attractive.
How Does a Guaranteed Approval Loan Work?
If your credit score is getting in the way of you being able to obtain a loan, it is possible to borrow money without relying on your credit score. As with any loan, it is critical you survey your options and do not jump head-first without knowing what you are getting yourself into.
A no credit check loan is typically a short-term loan. The terms of the loan commonly require repayment within a few weeks or months. Some no credit check lenders are payday loan providers, but because these companies have gotten a bad rap, they prefer using the terms short-term loans or guaranteed loans.
Although these companies do not check your credit to decide, they do have certain stipulations that must be met. You must have a reliable source of income and some lenders may require some form of collateral, depending on the loan type. Those who choose a car title loan will generally have longer terms than a loan that is based on income alone. The following requirements apply to no credit check loans.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must show proof of citizenship
- Must have an active checking account in good standing
- Must show ID
To apply for this type of loan, you simply need a computer and an Internet connection. The loan application process is fairly straightforward and should only take a few minutes to complete. The following are some of the steps involved in the process.
The first step you should take is to survey your lender options. Today’s loan market is more competitive than ever before, allowing borrowers to save tons of money on costs and interest payments. Research is key when it comes to choosing a no credit check lender.
Make sure you read the requirements of the lender and are prepared to meet them before applying. You can avoid needless delays and denials by being sure you meet the qualification terms of the lender.
Next, you will need to gather all necessary documents, such as pay stubs and bank account information. Having this information on-hand will allow you to go through the application process as quickly as possible.
While many borrowers fill out an online application for a no credit check loan, there are also other options. A brick and mortar company may take applications in person and some lenders offer online applications. In rare cases, there are some lenders that allow applications to be faxed to their office for review.
Once the documents have been filled out, whether online or in person, they must be signed. Digital signatures are accepted online, while a pen signature would complete a paper form. In the event an application is carried out over the phone, the lender would likely require the borrower to fax in a signed document.
After submitting the application, the approval process is typically fast which is why many people rely on this type of loan. Most applicants are contacted the same day and if they meet the requirements of the lender, they are approved.
Once approved, the cash is transferred to your bank account. From start to finish, the entire process normally takes less than twenty-four hours.
Steps Involved in Applying for a No Credit Check Loan
Cons of No Credit Check Loans
For many, the pros of obtaining a no credit check loan outweigh the cons, especially if money is needed quickly. It is imperative you carefully weigh the benefits before you even apply for this type of loan. Knowing the benefits of a guaranteed approval loan will help you to make the right decisions in the process.
- As the name implies, one of the biggest pros of a no credit check loan is there is no need to impress the lender with your score. You can have poor or even bad credit and get approval based on your income and bank account.
- Another benefit of this type of loan is speed. Most people seek a loan because they are experiencing temporary financial issues or need to fund a purchase. Waiting for a traditional loan can be maddening. A no credit check loan can be approved the same day as the application.
- This type of loan is flexible and the terms can be changed to accommodate the unique needs of the borrower. The amount that can be borrowed is flexible and the repayment dates can be set up according to the pay schedule of the borrower.
- Another benefit of seeking this type of loan, is there are so many options. The market is competitive and with a growing number of lenders, there is no reason a person should be stuck with poor loan terms.
- With this type of loan, borrowers can pay off debts and avoid exorbitant fees. Paying off high-interest debts and avoiding late charges will help you to improve your financial outlook.
As with any type of loan, there are both pros and cons to consider. A well-educated borrower is going to be able to remain fastidious in their pursuit of a loan. The following are some of the cons of taking on this type of loan.
- Because lenders are offering loans to higher-risk borrowers, their fees are naturally going to be higher than other traditional loans. The average annual percentage rate of a no credit check loan can rise as high as 400%. These rates are regulated at the state level, so they do vary state-to-state.
- Those who have bad credit are constantly looking for ways to improve their score. Unfortunately, this type of loan will not help. Most no credit check lenders do not report your payments to the credit bureaus so even if you make your payments on time, they will not up your credit score.
- This type of loan can sometimes lead to a cycle of debt, especially if it is not taken on wisely. Some people pursue this type of loan in financial desperation and do not count the costs of fees and interest that could make repayment difficult. If paying off a short-term loan brings problems with other bills, it should not be pursued.
- Getting behind on payments could be costly. Because the payments are automatically deducted from your bank account, a lack of funds could put you in trouble with your bank. Overdraft fees can add up quickly and could cause your bank account to be compromised.
Before taking out any loan, especially a no credit check one, weighing your options is important. Many people make the mistake of seeking this type of loan when they really could do without the money.
If your credit is borderline, it never hurts to seek alternative loan options. Credit unions and other lenders will sometimes offer less restrictive loan requirements. If you apply at these alternative lender institutions and do not get approval, a no credit check loan may be your best option.
As stated above, no lender is going to offer you a high-risk loan without mitigating that risk with high interest and fees. This type of loan is best for meeting needs and not frivolous purchases. You should never enter this loan process without carefully reviewing your options first.
Do You Really Need This Loan?
Because most people who seek a no credit loan are desperate, there are scammers that attempt to take advantage. If a lender is charging you an upfront application fee, avoid them. Some unscrupulous lenders will charge upfront cash application fees. When these fees are paid by the borrower, the borrower never hears from the lender again.
A legitimate lender should be completely transparent about the loan process and any fees. Any fees should be taken out of your loan amount and not be paid upfront in cash.
What Are the Pros of Getting a No Credit Check Loan?
No credit check loans are certainly advantageous for some, but they should not be sought often. Careful thought should be taken when applying for any guaranteed approval loan. Borrowers make a big mistake when they seek these loans without fully understanding the terms.
Carefully reading all the loan terms, including the fine print, is essential before signing any loan documents. The more you know about the terms, the better equipped you will be to make a sound decision.
When a no credit check loan is used wisely, it can help you take care of a financial crisis and get things back on track as quickly as possible.
Get The Loan That's Right for You
Use Your No Credit Check Loans for Anything!
Everyone's financial needs are different so why get a loan that's more than you need? Explore our wide range of no credit check loans below to get the loan that solves your financial needs and puts you back on solid ground.
- OR -
Your connection to this website and any information you submit is secure and private.
* Same day funding and approval not guaranteed.